For Microsoft 70-341 Test Questions and Answers Please Visit: https://www.PassEasily.com/70-341.htm
Exam Section 1 - Plan, install, configure, and manage transport Questions (Test Coverage 25%)
Exam Section 2 - Install, configure, and test manage the mailbox role Questions (Test Coverage 25%)
Exam Section 3 - Plan, install, configure, and test manage client access Questions (Test Coverage 25%)
Exam Section 4 - Design and manage an Test Exchange infrastructure Questions (Test Coverage 25%)
(Exam Time) : 90 minutes
(Number of Test Questions): 180
(70-337 Passing Score): 60%
A. Design Enterprise Voice topology
• Design mediation server collocation or placement for the 70-337 , gateways, trunks, voice resiliency test, mediation server dependencies exam, and voice usage and traffic.
• Design call routing questions.
• Design dial plans test, routes, normalisation, voice policies exam, basic emergency dialling and notification questions, and PSTN usages.
• Design voice interoperability to PSTN Test.
• Define SIP trunk capacity requirements exam; design multiple media gateway support, trunk configuration questions; define outbound translation rules exam, inbound dial plan test; qualify technology options from UCOIP Questions.
• Design voice applications test.
• Design call park exam, response group delegation model test, response group workflows; determine correct usage of private line and vacant number announcements for the 70-337.
• Design unified messaging questions.
• Design UM dial plans test, normalisation rules, UM auto-attendant exam, subscriber access, UM outbound dialling, and UM placement and capacity questions.
B. Design for network optimisation
• Assess network requirements test; plan for optimal conferencing traffic, capacity, Edge placement exam, QOS support; estimate network usage questions.
• Plan network services for Lync.
• Plan Location Information Services Exam (LIS), Call Admission Control (CAC) for voice, Call Admission Control Test(CAC) for video; define port requirements for internal and external services; plan for Media Bypass Questions.
• Configure network services for Lync Exam.
• Configure Location Information Services Exam (LIS) for the 70-337, Call Admission Control (CAC) for voice, Call Admission Control Test(CAC) for video, DHCP for phone edition questions, QOS, and media bypass.
C. Configure voice applications
• Configure call park questions, Response Group workflows test, Response Group queues, private line, and vacant number announcements exam.
• Configure call routing questions.
• Configure dial plans test, routes, trunks; apply voice policies, PSTN usages, and emergency dialling exam.
• Configure unified messaging for Lync.
• Configure UM dial plans test, the normalisation rules, UM auto-attendant, subscriber access, and call answering rules exam.
D. Plan Lync Online hybrid solution
• Plan for Lync Online hybrid dependencies exam, SIP namespace, corporate access to Lync Online Test, and capacity (network and Lync Online service); configure Edge server for federation with Lync Online Questions; analyse business and user requirements.
• Migrate to Lync Online Exam.
• Configure clients for Lync Online Test; enable or move users to Lync Online; create a hybrid voice dial plan; migrate user settings to Lync Online Questions; administer Lync Online native and Lync Online hybrid.
• Diagnose connectivity in a Lync Online Test hybrid environment.
• Confirm DNS records Test; choose test CMDLETs; analyse signalling and media call flow exam; validate connectivity; use Microsoft Online Services Diagnostics and Logging Support Toolkit Questions.
• Administer online UM Exam.
• Configure DNS Records Test; configure Edge Server for integration Questions; create and configure UM dial plan; manage and assign Hosted Voice Mail policies Exam; enable users for Hosted Voice Mail for the 70-337; create Contact Objects for Hosted Voice Mail.